As the operations manager for Intelagard, Muhammad is a key part of the management team and oversees such high-level functions such as HR duties, attracting talent and setting training standards and hiring procedures. Other responsibilities include the analysis of and improve of organizational processes, and work to improve quality, productivity and efficiency on a day to day basis.
Contacts & Social
- Phone: +353 (0)1 897 1087
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social profiles:
Muhammad is critical in managing the company’s productivity, safety measures, quality control, and staff. In this senior role, Muhammad is in charge of our daily operations, and ensure they run smoothly, fixing problems, and coming up with ways to make things even more efficient.
- Worked as a security supervisor Penny’s Dundrum shopping centre.
- Worked as a security Accsses controller (Diageo Ireland and Bristol Myers Squibb) from G4s.
- Worked as a security manager Dunnes store.
- Currently Head of security for Arlington hotel Dublin From RFC Group.
- Currently operations management with RFC security Group.
- Security training QQI level 4.
- Ireland heart of association training done on defibrillator.
- Training done on chemical spilled.(Diageo group)
- Fire training done with (Diageo group).
- Forklift training Done.
- First Aid training done.
- Worked as a customer service Front desk in RCSI (Royal college of surgeons).
- Bachelor degree in computer science.
- ECDL(PASSED. European computer driving licence ) in Ireland.
- Course completion CCSE(computer certified system engineering) in Ireland.